|Tasks for New Senior Members
Create an account in eServices
- Have a valid email address.
- Find your CAPID number from your welcome email or your CAPID Card. If you haven't received your card yet, call 1-877-227-9142 and press "1" for help.
- Know the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Visit eServices (capnhq.gov), click "Click here to register" under FIRST TIME USERS? and follow the on-screen prompts to create and activate your account.
- After activating your account, please verify your contact
information in eServices by clicking "Review/Edit My Info".
eServices is a members-only site and is required
for Cadets and Senior Member to take tests, apply for
some activities, check operations qualifications, as well other tools.
Senior Member Level 1 Guide for new Senior Members!
Check out info on CAP, the uniform, how to promote,
| Sign up for Remind
- What is Remind?
- It's how we send out weekly meeting reminders, squadron
notifications, or notifications about important emails.
- Do I need a smart phone or a data plan?
- No, you can receive notifications either via text,email
messages, or push notifications.
- How do I sign up?
- Get Text Notifications:
- Text the message @cap-hcs to the number 81010.
- If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting
@cap-hcs to (719) 359-5280.
- Get Push Notifications (Smart Phone):
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web
browser and go to rmd.at/cap-hcs
- Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be
prompted to download the mobile app.
- Register via computer (Email or Text):
- Go to https://www.remind.com/join/cap-hcs
- Enter your email address to receive email notifications
- Enter your phone number to receive text notifications
- This can be changed later.
| Obtain Uniform(s)
- Wear Black shirt and Blue Jeans until you obtain your uniform.
- Should I purchase ABU's or BDU's?
- Either is acceptable. ABU's are the new uniform standard for CAP,however the BDU's can be worn until June 2021.
- Senior members can wear ABU/BDU, Corporate Uniform,
Aviator shirt/uniform, or Dress Blues.
- Uniform items may be purchased through a variety of sources.
- Vanguard, https://www.vanguardmil.com/
- Vanguard Industries Facebook Page, often has discount
codes listed on the page.
- Army Surplus, Ebay, or other Military surplus store.
- Buckley or other base Exchange or Base Thrift Store
- Need Military ID to access base or be on base for
other official CAP reason.
- Senior members only need the Corporate or Aviator
Uniform. However some activities may require one
of the other uniforms to participate in that activity.
| Look Around
| Read and Test on Level 1 Orientation "Starting Your
- Read, review, and test on Level 1 Orientation.
- In the Orientation Course, you will gain a breadth of
knowledge that will serve you well as you begin your
journey and through your entire career.
- Login to eServices
- Click on Online Learning, then Learning Management System
- Search for Level 1 Orientation and click the link
- Click on Review Level 1 Orientation "Starting Your Journey"
- Read the Course Introduction and Requirements
- Go over the Level 1 Orientation Lessons
- Complete the Level 1 Orientation Requirments
- Includes 35 question quiz
- Summary conversation